Sheldon Stackpoole has studied throughout the USA under John F. Barnes whose approach to treating pain, tightness and stress is recognised as one of the leading advances in healthcare in the past century. He has been featured on leading sports website ESPN to discuss soft tissue injuries and his blog is read internationally.
After establishing Australia’s first multi-therapist clinic, Perth Myofascial Release, in 2013 with Roger and Joni Edmunds, Sheldon has returned to Brisbane to establish the first clinic in Queensland specialising in this ground-breaking approach.
In addition to extensive training in the John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Approach, he has also completed online coursework from some of the world’s leading universities including University of Pennsylvania, University of Minnesota and University of Edinburgh.
Having treated clients both in Australia and overseas, Sheldon is passionate about raising the profile of the John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Approach in Australia and helping facilitate authentic healing to some of Australian’s living with long term pain.
Myofascial Release Training with John F. Barnes
- Skill Enhancement Seminar
- Quantum Leap
- Advanced Unwinding
- Myofascial Mobilization
- Myofascial Rebounding
- Myofascial Release II
- Myofascial Unwinding
- Myofascial Release I
- Therapy for the Therapist Program
- Myofascial Healing Seminar
- University of Pennsylvania – Going out on Limb – The Anatomy of the Upper Limb
- University of Minnesota – Preventing Chronic Pain – A Human Systems Approach
- The University of Edinburgh – The Clinical Psychology of Children and Young People
- University of Pennsylvania – Introduction to Dental Medicine